Mobi.Control sends user defined messages via SMS, tweet, e-mail or free phone rings.
Mobi.Control can provide detailed reports on input status and notify local events. Outputs can be controlled by authorized users via SMS, tweet, Web, free phone rings and phone keyboard.
The user can configure the unit to deploy actions when a specific event occurs.
Mobi.Control is rich with functionality, however...
YOU DON'T NEED TO USE ALL THE FEATURES − OR ANY OF THEM, FOR THAT MATTER
SET UP THE FUNCTIONS YOU NEED − BUT IT IS GREAT TO HAVE THEM WHEN YOU NEED THEM
EXPAND THE USAGE OVER TIME − YOU CAN ADD NEW SERVICES AS YOU GO
THIS UNIT CAN BE SUPPLIED EITHER BY ALTERNATING CURRENT (AC) OR DIRECT CURRENT (DC), POLARITY INDEPENDENT IN A WIDE VOLTAGE RANGE
POWER SUPPLY AND INPUTS MUST MEET SELV CIRCUITS REQUIREMENTS ACCORDING TO EN60950/IEC950
THE POWER SUPPLY MUST NOT BE SHARED WITH OTHER EQUIPMENTS
|ANALOG INPUT 1||02|
|ANALOG INPUT 2||03|
|POSITIVE 3,3 V||04|
|DIGITAL INPUT 1||05|
|DIGITAL INPUT 2||06|
|DIGITAL INPUT 3||07|
|DIGITAL INPUT 4||08|
|DIGITAL INPUT 5||09|
|DIGITAL INPUT 6||10|
|DIGITAL INPUT 7||11|
|DIGITAL INPUT 8||12|
|14||RELAY OUTPUT 1|
|15||RELAY OUTPUT 2|
|17||COUNTER INPUT 1|
|18||COUNTER INPUT 2|
Quad band GSM / GPRS / EDGE communication with automatic or manual selection on bands 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz for data, sms, fax and voice applications.
Full Type Approved and compliant with ETSI GSM Phase 2+ and with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- • SMS multiple commands, case insensitive
- • SMS timer and schedule commands
- • CLIP (pulse, toggle and reverse mode)
- • DTMF (multiple keyboard commands)
- • Tweets
Reports / Alarms
- • SMS, Status SMS (specific for each recipient)
- • Phone call
- • Email (specific for each recipient)
- • Tweets (specific for each recipient)
- • Power fail detection (blackout)
- • Local and remote configuration
- • LOG tracing to com port
- • LOG memory (last 99 activities)
- • Real time clock (autosync)
- • Scheduled activities
- • Users management and Interactive messages
- • DIN EN-50022 rail 4 modules
- • Polycarbonate self-extinguish UL94-V0
- • Weight: 200 g
- • Operating temperature: -20 ... 60°C
- • Relative humidity: 5 ... 95% non condensing
- • Degree of protection IP40
- • DC Voltage: 9,5 ... 35 V polarity independent
- • AC Voltage: 9,5 ... 27 V
- • Idle Power: < 200 mW
- • Peak Power: < 5 W
- • Optional Li-Poly backup battery
- • RS-232 (RJ45 modular connector)
- • 300 ... 115200 bit/s
- • 7/8 data bit, 1/2 stop bit, 1 parity bit
- • Software handshake , Hardware handshake
- • Class 4 (2W for GSM850 and EGSM900)
- • Class 1 (1W for DCS1800 and PCS1850)
8 DIGITAL INPUTS
- • Input voltage: 3 ... 9 VDC
- • Input current: 5mA @ 5V
- • Debounce time: 1 ... 300 s
2 Counter INPUTS
- • Input voltage: 3 ... 9 VDC
- • Input current: 5mA @ 5V
- • Pulse width: > 200 ms
- • Frequency: < 2,5 Hz
2 Analog INPUTS
- • Input: 0 ... 2V | 0 ... 10V | 0 ... 20mA | NTC
- • Resolution: 10 bits
- • Accuracy: ±1% / 2 ... 40°C (36 ... 99°F)
- • Full scale value: 1 ... 100000
- • Zero (offset): 0 ... 90%
2 Relay outputs
- • SPST contacts
- • rated current 3 A
- • rated voltage 250 Vac
- • max breaking capacity 750 VA
thumb_up Ready to put your ideas to work?We give you the tools and documentation to configure our devices the way you like.
Here's a roundup of some ideas to get you started, now unleash your imagination and the power of Mobi.Control to build whatever you want.
Any phone becomes a virtual key !
Gates and other types of barriers can be controlled by calls from the authorized users’ mobile or landline phone (no answer, no cost).
Manage hundreds of user, perfect for hotels, b&b, resorts, condominiums, public parking …
Send a free phone call or an SMS from your mobile to run the heating (or cooling) system a few hours before your arrival. You can also specify the temperature setpoint and how long it should run or the exact date/time it turns off. Optional alerts for blackouts and low/high temperature.
Control household appliances from remote by means of SMS, calls and even tweets.
Ask for status or receive alerts for local events.
Create an output control strategy based on input signals and schedule up to 100 activities on a time basis by means of embedded programmer.
Prompt alerts (phone calls, SMS, Emails, Tweets) issued on local events.
… when a door is opening or the door is left open for long time (you can set the time) …
… at main power supply blackout or restore (you can set a minimum duration) …
In isolated or unguarded buildings, alarm sirens are not enough to ensure immediate reporting and actions in case of emergency.
Receive an emergency alert wherever you are: in case of fire, for instance, you can call the fire brigade and emergency medical services.
Report technical faults to the A.M.O. and receive a further message when the equipment is back to
Internal time counter could be set to keep trace of working time for industrial machinery, boilers, elevators, freezers, vending machines...
Detect soil moisture content, activating irrigation when the sensor records an insufficient moisture level, preventing water waste.
Keep temperature under control and inform maintenance operators when is falling below or rising above the specified thresholds.
To reduce light pollution and energy waste the public lighting for rural areas can be activated on demand by free phone call of inhabitants.
Set scheduled operation in order to turn on and off the lights on a time basis to guarantee the minimum service level.
Promptly inform the maintenance service in case of failure or blackout of public services and manage auxiliary power supplies.
Control traffic lights and road signs from service center, allowing local policemen to take control from their phones in case of emergency.
NO MORE OUT OF SERVICE
Stop loose money for technical problems, report failures in real time !
Fueling stations, vending machines and all applications where performance is closely related to operational continuity.
Send alerts up to 100 recipients in case of power supply interruptions or any other failure at unmanned plants.
At the same time you may trigger the motor operating device which recloses the circuit breaker and restores power supply.